Friday, November 21, 2008

Surprise- SNOW!


I had to get Cheeto to sit with Addelyn for a few hours last night. She was up off and on so much between midnight and 3:30am, that I couldn't stay up with her any longer and had to call in for backup. First time I had to do that. I went to bed knowing it was raining. When I woke up at 5:30am there was snow on the ground. Usually this means no school for us. Ridiculous- I know! However, it had only accumulated on the grass and not on the roads. This just made for a 2 hour delay. Of course, by 7:30am my kids had waited as long as they could. They just had to get out in it. I wonder how excited they would be if they ever saw an Idaho snowstorm. Where the snow can be as tall as your car. It wasn't good snowball/snowman making snow. Besides they had to be getting for school by 8am. We really don't own any clothes that is good for playing in the snow. They were soaked through in about 10 minutes.




1 comments:

Leticia said...

I love that front toothless grin!!