Saturday, November 22, 2008

Guessing Game


So just after Kelson was born, we thought it would be fun to compare baby pictures of Cade & Kelson to see if friends and family could tell them apart. Let's re-visit that game for a moment shall we?


I won't keep you in suspense, Cade is #2 & Kelson is #1. Wasn't that fun?

Now, let's play again...let's see how good you are. Tell me if you can tell which picture is Analise and which is Addelyn in the following pictures:

We'll call this one picture #1


This is picture #2.

Now I know it's tough, but who is who?

Shena and I just laughed and laughed when we saw those two. Ol' thunder thighs up there was the biggest baby we had and Addelyn was the smallest. Feel free to laugh yourself, we don't mind. I just hope this doesn't cause scars when Analise is all grown up and reading this herself.

4 comments:

Leticia said...

That is still Sassy's face when she cries real hard!

Annalisa and Jacob said...

Congratulations!! Your kids are all adorable! I hope Shena is feeling better. Poor kid!

Its All Good Ya'll said...

before who explained who was who I guessed sassy was on top because i saw the numbers on the scale.

it is so fun to compare pics!

Jody said...

Shena - congrats! She's beautiful! I'm with you on the sleep thing - it's so hard. I'm glad she's here and everything is good!