Thursday, November 06, 2008

Cook Out Shakes - 7:30 pm

So here is the first play by play.

We just had a couple of Cook Out shakes. Shena had an Oreo shake, I had caramel fudge. Her last food for a while. If tomorrow is the day, she won't be eating anything else for a while.

I'm spending the night in the hospital with her (just in case something happens overnight) and my sister Lettie is staying with the kids at the house. She'll get the boys out the door for school.

Our nurse's name (through the night) is Leigh Anne.

We are in room ***. I'm kidding. Do you really think I would post that on this blog? I'm not that crazy.

What else you want to know? The bed I'm going to sleep on feels hard already. Shena has already warned me that because of all the fluids she is getting that she will be up peeing all night...and I will have to help her with that (unhook the baby monitors), so it will be a long night.

It seems that the hospital is realtively quiet tonight. Down the hall from us are about 5 empty rooms. Seems like the last couple of times we were here it was packed. I remember having to wait for a room one time, and another time I remember them telling us we were lucky because we got one of the last 2 or 3 rooms.

I shouldn't have mentioned names in the last post. Shena is grilling me now. Worried we won't have names ready when the kid shows up.

0 comments: