Sunday, November 16, 2008

In Our Room

We're into our room. They moved us from the triage room (where we first arrived) to the labor and delivery room and got Shena checked in about 11:00 am. We are still working out names. This may wind up being a last minute decision. Who knows, maybe the kid comes home without a name and just goes by "Sera, Sera" for the rest of it's life regardless of it's sex. We did however have a conversation regarding an ex-flame of Shena's. His birthday is today so I suggested that if it's a boy we name him after her ex. She is going to kill me for writing this, and I hope I don't tick him off (I believe he or his wife checks this blog on occasion), but she said "I really never liked that name much." I think what she was saying was, "I liked this guy, and it's not like I didn't like him because of his name, but I don't know that I like that name for my children." Either way, it was fun to bug her about it. Anybody who knows us as a couple know that we have no problem discussing past boyfriends/girlfriends. There is not even a twinge of jealousy in me when I Shena talks about ex's, so it was a funny conversation.

1 comments:

Leticia said...

Tell sissy to call me if you need to be smacked around...Mom and I would be more than happy to!!