Monday, November 24, 2008

Panthers Sunday!

The boys, well-Cade really, likes it when ALL of us wear our Panthers or Steelers gear. Yesterday, they all came home from church wanting us girls to support our Panthers. We were glad to do it! However, it wasn't enough to get them to win! Sorry Daddy! Cade was more upset about the game than Cheeto was. The kid is 8!

Even our Lil' Addelyn had something to wear. I made these little pants for Kelson when he was first born. I even got some use out of them with the girls. Analise loves to dress like the boys. She knows that speaking spanish to Papa makes him happy and knows that wearing Panthers/Steelers makes her Daddy happy! Daddy's girls- what can I say?

TOUCHDOWN!!!!
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!

I swear this is what she was doing in utero!


2 comments:

Stacey said...

Congrats on the new baby! She is so cute!

Amanda said...

So cute! I love the touch down picture!