Friday, November 07, 2008

The Michael Savage Rule

Here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27582910/displaymode/1176/rstry/27582369/

This is an interesting picture. Remember how I said I listen to Savage every now and then to remind me that it doesn't get you very far to call people names and scream? Another example is in the above picture. I would not be interested in talking to either of the guys holding the black signs. So what did they accomplish?

But the guy in the front has a pretty funny sign...even though he forgot a word and had to scribble it in the corner with pen afterwords.

But his sign brings up something that bugs the crap out of me. I hate that the rainbow has been hijacked the way it has. Why couldn't they have created their own symbol, been a little creative? I can't use the rainbow colors in rainbow form without someone misinterpreting that as support for their cause. And those dang Nazis, too. Hijacking the swastika like that. It had such a different, peaceful meaning before they turned it into a symbol of hate.

2:00 am, and I'm still going...these posts may get a bit weird (as if they weren't already) as the night goes on if this keeps up. At least Shena is sleeping peacefully. She'll need it.

0 comments: