Monday, November 17, 2008

Random Stuff from Today



As much as my exhausted mind and fingers can handle right now.

Kids got to see mom and the baby again today, Analise twice. Once with grandma and grandpa, and once when the boys got home from school. They were all excited to go and see her again. Kelson was the most excited since he overheard someone say that she looks like him. Makes him proud. He held her the most...would have held her longer if we let him, but the other kids were bugging to hold her (although they were tired of holding her after about 2 minutes). Kelson never did say "I'm done." He was just a nice brother and shared.

Got visits from my business partner, Jim & his wife Edna. Also got a quick visit from our family friend Teresa Slack. She used us to hold the baby. I don't think she really likes us, she just wants to be able to hold the baby and play with her.

Shena never did get any sleep during the day, so as I was leaving, I dropped Addie off at the nursery and asked them to keep her all night and just feed her bottles. The nurse was going to give her a strong dose of ambian to just let her sleep.

The kids went with Tia Lettie to buy a "bring home" outfit for Addelyn. Sounds like they had fun.

The kids and I stopped in at Party City and got Addelyn a big pink bottle mylar baloon, and then stopped at the flower shop to get mom a dozen roses (I'm a terrible husband...it's about the only time she gets flowers...when we have kids. She was lamenting the fact and was saying since we are done she will never get flowers again...I understand I will now take abuse from all of the female readers out there, but I had to be honest...I'm not the most romantic).

Baby & mom will be coming home tomorrow (Tuesday).

I'm losing it...can barely read the screen. Ta, ta.

1 comments:

ameliaharris99 said...

Congratulations on your new little girl! Can't wait to see pictures of the new beautiful addition, you have some very cute kids!! Hope you recover quickly Shena.