Monday, March 07, 2005

REALLY Rough Day

***Text in this color authored by Shena***

Work & Play
Please forgive me for the short post. It was previously titled "Rough Day" but after what just happend, I added a word. I just spent an hour and a half writing my blog for tonight. And wouldn't you know it...when I hit the "submit" key, my network connection goes out, I get a "page cannot be displayed" message, and I lost EVERYTHING that I had typed. Let this be a lesson to you, Cheeto, you moron, "Save your work." ALWAYS, SEVERAL TIMES DURING, save your work. I'm just sick. I don't know that I can re-create what I typed. I will submit the usual details for now...and give you an outline and will then try to fill in the gaps later.

Doctor
Plummer/Phone Calls
Construction
Chain Saw
CLU

Llano Update (Cheeto's Brood)
Shena ok
Boys Buddies
Playing in Backyard
Arellano Update
Mom in San Diego
Bad Timing
Christensen Update
Flowers
Erin
Daily Report
LAST NIGHT:
Sleep: 12:00 - 6:00 - Shena had nightmares all night - woke up at 6:00 with her beating me up or something, got out of bed about 6:30

TODAY:
Breakfast: None

Lunch: Peanut butter and raspberry jam on wheat (2) - milk and a few oreos

Dinner: Left overs from yesterday afternoon (burritos - beans, meat, lettuce, cheese, sour cream, salsa & this time I put rice ON the burrito instead of as a side dish - Kool-aid - had a couple of oreos before bed.

0 comments: