Thursday, March 17, 2005

A Blizzard...

***Text in this color authored by Shena***

Work & Play
...by North Carolina standards, anyway. Snowed last night and most of the day, but it never stuck and was gone by the end of the day. Not real exciting...not even enough stuck to let the kids go sledding (since the schools were closed).

Due to all the moisture the last couple of days we now have swimming pools in our back yard. Three little ones. Not exactly what we had in mind when we thought about adding on to our house, but no big deal. I'll get pictures up tomorrow. It will for sure be a couple weeks before this dries out and we can continue on the house.

I didn't have Elder's Quorum meeting tonight, so I thought about studying my CLU classes, but decided I was too sleepy and would probably not get much out of it, so we all watched "The Incredibles." It is a two hour movie, but it tooks us 2 1/2 hours after answering the phone several times and bathroom breaks, etc. I thought the movie was ok, but I don't think it is one of my favorites. Maybe I had too much on my mind to enjoy it, I don't know. Nothing bad to say about it, just not as awesome as everybody else thinks it is.

Llano Update (Cheeto's Brood)
Not much to report today. A pretty typical one. Nothing exciting. Cade went most of the day without wetting his pants, but when I walked in the door from work at 5:30, he was crying and Shena was mad. For some he reason he told her he didn't have to go to the bathroom, then wet his pants right in front of her. He was so close to being able to make cookies. I guess they will try it again today.

Arellano Update
Marcos is sick. We'll have to stay away from him for a while. We ate dinner with Marcos and Mom again. May as well take advantage of him being home. The boys sure like him being here.

Christensen Update
None to report, that I now of.

Daily Report
LAST NIGHT:
Sleep: 11:30 - 6:45 - I wanted to go to bed at 9:00, but just couldn't make it...to much to do in the office

TODAY:
Breakfast: 1 bowl of frosted flakes

Lunch: corn tortillas with beans and cheese, apple juice - had a piece of apple pie and a small glass of milk, too

Dinner: Taco soup, which isn't really my favorite, since it is soup, and soup doesn't seem to fill me up very well. Also had some wheat bread from a store, but I forgot to ask which store. It was the kind that has pieces of wheat still in it...I hate that. Bread should just be bread. Had milk with dinner and then had another piece of apple pie with milk just before I wrote in my blog.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeto where are you man? i have been checking your blog every hour, on the hour, and i have been dissappointed for 3 days now. please return to your regular blogging schedule, i would really appreciate it!!!!