Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Parties



Kelson had his first class party. I was so excited to go and surprise him. We got there and Kelson didn't even notice we had come in the classroom. Analise and I sat there for a few minutes and still... Kelson didn't see us. He was sitting at his table so I told Analise to go give him a hug. She did a great job sneaking up behind him and then gave him a hug AND a kiss on his cheek. He turned around and went BRIGHT RED!!! He started jumping up and down and hugged her back. His teacher said she had never seen that side of Kelson before. He went and got Analise a little chair and had her sit by him. They made Tootsie Pop spiders together. Kelson was so proud to have his lil' sis with him. He had her sit by him on the floor for the Halloween games. It was so sweet. Kelson thanked me and thanked me for going to see him.


PS... for all those concerned about me not lying around the house all day. :) They said rest AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! I can't help that the only time I get to rest is after the kids go to bed. :) Well, I have been RESTING and DRINKING like a mad woman at least a couple hours of each day. It's just usually after the kids get home from school. The next few weeks shouldn't be as crazy. I have a field trip to go on with Kelson and some more dr. appointments but not so much running around. Hopefully!

1 comments:

Cathy said...

Semi Bedrest for a mother of small children is pretty much an oxymoron! I hope the last few weeks go by FAST!

That is so sweet about Kelson! I can't think of anything better than our kids getting along and showing that they love each other. I love that!