Monday, October 20, 2008

Party at Tia's

Friday night the kids spent the night with their Tia. I have had this T-shirt project ready for weeks. This is one of my cheaper ideas. I used one of Cade undershirts for Kelson, one of Kelson's undershirts for Analise and used a 50% coupon at AC Moore to buy Cade's shirt. His shirt was $2 and I got the dye for $1.50. Not a bad project for $3.50! We have just been waiting for the right time to do them. Cheeto was studying late and I didn't want to sit at home alone on a Friday night so I invited myself over and enlisted Tia's help in dying shirts. Kelson, of course, is the only child of mine that is ever interested in my craft projects. He colored in all his pumpkin faces on his shirt. We had fun making them. Tia and I were wondering why I didn't think and make us some shirts. DUH!

The finished product!
(Kelson was freezing so he said he wasn't going to smile for me!)

I left Tia's at 9pm and the kids were still going strong. Their normal bedtime is 7:30pm so you can imagine how tired they were on Saturday. This is the kid's hangover from Tia's party!



4 comments:

Its All Good Ya'll said...

What a great idea!!! I am totally going to copy that!

Jill W said...

That is such a cute idea! I love it! I also loved the video of your little girl sleeping and smiling! Did you hear that Grace won their homecoming against Soda on Friday?!

Jill W said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill W said...

Hey Shena, What's your address? I want to send you a Cookie Lee jewelry catalog! Email it to me at jmlwilliams@yahoo.com. Also, I just watched your video about on A Handful of Memories. Do you ever bring your stuff and do it when you visit your parents in Grace? If so, let me know because I want to do it with my girls!