Thursday, October 16, 2008

another doctor visit...

Our sad lil' Cade! A picture just doesn't show how puffy and red his eyes are. Poor Kid!

One would think we couldn't get more doctor visits in one month. October has been FULL of doctor visits and we have 6 more to go. I wish I could get paid for sitting waiting rooms! Cade came home Tuesday rubbing his eyes. I thought he must be tired or something. Wednesday he came home and he had a rash covering above and below his eyes. I then noticed he had a rash behind both knees and his stomach, by evening he mentioned his ears were hurting too- yep rash there too. Kelson has had a nagging cough for more than 2 weeks. SO... we kept them home this morning and took both of them to the doctor. Cade has had an allergic reaction to something. We have no idea what. He eats such a bland diet and hates lotions and such that we just can't figure it out. Kelson simply has a viral cough but because he has a surgery coming up they gave him something that will hopefully clear it up faster. While we were there we were offered to get the entire family minus Cheeto flu shots. This sent Cade into a rage. Kelson was great. He got on the table, rested his head on his hands and simply yelled, "OUCH!" Not even a tear of flinch. I went next- I sucked it up and took one for the team. :) Cade- my sweet Cade! He SCREAMED and SCREAMED!!!! It took 5 adults to hold him down after pinching and biting me. Analise went next- she cried a few tears and then wiped them dry. We all went to Target to Kelson's prescription and then I took them to the Dollar Tree for a prize for getting shots. I have spent the rest of the day chillin' on the couch trying to recover from this morning. I'm one lazy pregnant mommy sometimes. I need to get my tail in gear to get all this done before baby.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

You're not lazy, you're growing a baby! That's hard work! Poor Cade!

Lauren said...

Oh, I hate shots. Jake just got his four year old shots and he kept screaming, "You're hurting me. You're hurting me." We went straight to McDonalds and got a little happy meal prize. No fun at all.