Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Office Halloween Party

Last night Cheeto's Kernersville office had a Halloween dinner and trick or treat around to all the offices. Analise wasn't quite sure what to do at first but following her brothers it didn't take her long to figure out saying, "trick or treat" meant you actually got a treat. Analise loves her sweets. When we were getting dressed up, I got out my make up bag to put some whiskers on her and she freaked out, "daddy says me no use that! Daddy says no makeup!!" I sometimes let her play with my blush brush while I'm getting ready and Cheeto often says- "you can't wear make up yet Analise." Funny that she was so aware of what I was doing. She thought her face was pretty funny when I done though. This has been in the first Halloween that I just don't care what the kids dress up like. I just haven't had the time to actually make costumes, money has been tight to buy them, and the kids are content with making up super-heroes of their own and to dress up like them.



A friend let Kelson borrow a batman costume which he loved. Cade is using the jedi-robe that I made him for Christmas last year. And Analise is wearing a leopord costume I had made for Cade when he was 1 year old. She loves her tail!



0 comments: