Friday, October 10, 2008

Twilight.... again?


So... I'm sure so many of you know this movie is coming out in a month. I read the first three in less than a week this past spring and of course the fourth came out in August. I really wanted to re-read Twilight again before watching the movie. I have been reading some Nicholas Sparks books the past few months. His books are less than 300 pages and it still took me almost 10 days to read them. I have never read a book twice and loved it as much the second time as I did Twilight. Weird- I read Twilight, leisurely again in less than 2 days. It's addicting! I gave a copy to a really close friend and she calls every week asking for the next book. She is definitely coming to the Arellano movie party with us! I pretty much have to see it either the day it opens or the next because I'll be occupied having a baby right after. Hopefully, I can make it until after the movie release!

Funny Kid Quote of the Day
Kelson saw that I was reading it again and said, "Mommy- NOT AGAIN!" I promised I would only read this one book and then wait to read the others. I guess my kids feel neglected with my Twilight series reading habit. I watched the latest trailer this morning and the boys were watching it over my shoulder. Cade asked, "Is this what you've been reading?" I said, "Yes." He said, "Mommy- you have been reading about superheros that can run super fast and crush people? That is awesome!" (See Chief- I think you would be able to watch the movie- even Cade thinks it's cool!" :) )


Twilight HD Exclusive Trailer


I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!


You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family. A loving home is of great
importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be
sensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment and
appreciate the kind way you always handle things.

4 comments:

Leticia said...

I CAN NOT WAIT!!! IT IS GOING TO BE GREAT...

Its All Good Ya'll said...

Okay, so I admit I have not started reading this series yet. I have recieved mixed reviews. Some people love it as much as you do and some people hate them and say they are totally innappropriate. I have not read them so I don't know what they are talking about. Help me feel better about this because I really want to read them but I am just not sure.

Carolina Chocolate said...

Hey Shena! Fun blog. Thanks for the trailer. I can totally relate to being in my own world while reading the book. (What laundry? Where are the kids?) It WAS addicting. I hope the movie lives up to the book.

The Six Moores said...

It was fun to see your blog. It makes me miss ya'll! Your family picture is a HOOT! Cheeto giving a cheezy grin ;), the kids being wild and you trying to stop them. It made me laugh! Tell Nola hello for me!
Have a great day