Friday, October 03, 2008

ah crap... I have been tagged!


So I never thought someone would tag me. I normally wouldn't do this but because the person that tagged me (you know who you are!) just found our blog and I want to keep a good open line of communication I decided I better just do it. So for some this will be really boring and you can stop reading now!

Ten years ago I was...
1. starting my 2nd year at Ricks College (aka now BYU-Idaho)
2. engaged to be married in December
3. traveling back and forth from Grace to see my man- who was living with my family at the time
4. working in the Media Department at Ricks
5. living at Brookside Village Apartments

5 things on today's To-Do list:
1. teach piano lessons
2. go to Costco
3. laundry
4. play with my kids
5. take a nap with Sassy

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. gala apples and Dannon yogurt
2. cinnamon bears- however they don't sell these in North Carolina :( weird- I KNOW!
3. Hot tomales and popcorn
4. Cook-out Shakes - Oreo- of course!
5. peppermint ice cream

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Build our dream House
2. pay off any debt
3. Save for our retirement traveling- golf course and temple hopping
4. give the rest to my husband to invest- ie 529's and 401k stuff... I don't know what he would do with it. :)

5 jobs that I have had:
1. mowed all kinds of grass on golf courses
2. Media Center
3. Lawn care company admin. assistant
4. Financial Advisors office- admin. assistant
5. piano teacher

2 comments:

Stephen & Jill Williams said...

The Panther's fan is Stephen's oldest brother, Edward. He just moved to Colorado from North Carolina a couple years ago. Even Stephen will never claim he's from Utah - he'll always be a North Carolinian!

Leticia said...

Look at the bright side, at least you didn't get tagged by the photo tagger who makes you take pics of the house as is with out any warning and having to take pics as is... :)