Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Conference Naps


This is my husband! Can you see why I fell in love with him? NO- it's not because he's photogenic! This was Saturday right before the afternoon conference session. We had ran a quick errand to Target right before and Sassy fell asleep on the way back. I have figured out if you cuddle with her while she naps she won't sleep as long. I was exhausted and thought I would sit down and hold her for awhile. Not 2 seconds later the boys started complaining that they were hungry. Cheeto came to take her away from me so I could make the boys something. First of all... WHAT the ...? Well, I willingly handed her over because I have felt bad that the kids haven't had their daddy time much lately. She didn't even flinch, just cuddled in up in Daddy's arms. After getting the boys fed and settled I came back and Cheeto starts complaining that she's sleeping too long that he doesn't want to hold her now. That turkey just wanted me to make boys the boys dinner and then wanted out of the situation he got himself into with Analise. I made him sit there until she woke up! But because I was making fun of him for doing this he wouldn't let me take a decent picture!




0 comments: