Friday, April 29, 2005

"They blocked me in!"

***Text in this color authored by Shena***

Work & Play
Shena called me at work on fire at about 10:00. She was on her way out for errands when she realized that the construction guys had parked behind her then left. The boys were being kind of bad and she had to threaten their lives to get them into the car, then they had to sit there and wiat. I called them guys to see how long they would be..."10 minutes, 15 tops." She said it was 25 minutes later when they showed...she was not a happy camper. I think they knew it too. They apologized several times to her and kept asking if she was still mad at them.

After work we decided to go out to eat with Plummer's to Mexico. Shena had talked to Danny Crockett earlier in the afternoon and they had talked about doing something, but Danny didn't call back until about 5:30, and we felt bad dogging them, so we all went. It was fun, except we didn't got there too late to get the back room like we normally get (at the Battleground location). Somebody was already back there, so we had to sit at two different tables. It made it kind of hard to talk, and Brad wound up sitting with all the women at the big table, while Cade Kelson Hank, Ed and I sat at a booth. I felt bad he couldn't sit with us.

After dinner we tried to get Crockett's to come back to Plummer's to play pool with us, but they said they had too much to do. They had been out of town all week and had to do some grocrey shopping, so they skipped out on us. We played pool until about 9:00ish, then headed home.

Llano Update (Cheeto's Brood)
Gave it already.

Arellano Update
None to report that I can remember.

Christensen Update
None to report that I can remember.

Daily Report
LAST NIGHT:
Sleep: 12:15 - 7:00

TODAY:
Breakfast: 1 bowl of frosted mini-wheats

Lunch: beans with corn tortillas and cheese, water - a couple of cookies and milk

Dinner: Mexico - Lunch fajitas (chicken), tortillas, beans, rice, Sprite - had a ding dong at Plummer's...I asked Dede to make me some brownies but she told me to make my own...not very nice if you ask me.

0 comments: