Thursday, April 07, 2005

I Don't Want to Hear It, Part II

***Text in this color authored by Shena***

Work & Play
Rainy day today, so we didn't get to work on the trees. Which means there isn't much to report. Again, I don't want to hear it. My day: work, lunch, work, home to let in the CPI alarm guy, work, home, dinner, Lowe's, bed.

Not much to it. I had to let the CPI guy in because Shena had piano lessons. He came to move the contact from our "old" backdoor to our "new" backdoor. He said it made it much easier for him now as opposed to asking him to come out when the addition was completely done. Not sure how he would have done it then.

Went to Lowe's to stock up on supplies for Saturday. Bought another gallon of bar and chain oil, a couple things of 2 cycle engine oil, ear plugs, file for the chain on my chain saw. I think there will be several people out helping Saturday, and I don't want to have to quit working to run for supplies. I would like to take advantage of having the people there and getting as much done as possible.

Didn't have Elder's Quorum meeting tonight. Joe couldn't make it, and I couldn't get a hold of Ed Plummer or Butch Alton. I wish now that it hadn't been raining. I could have worked on the trees and not felt guilty for skipping the meeting.

Llano Update (Cheeto's Brood)
Cade spent about 2 1/2 hours playing on the computer this afternoon. When I got home from work he was playing on Nick Jr. I didn't see him until after I ate, and then he didn't come out until after I got home from Lowe's. Good thing is he is learning how to use a mouse and how to click and double click, etc. Bad news is he is going to spend too much time on there.

Arellano Update
Talk to Marcos for a minute. Tried to get him to come down and help me with the trees. He made up some weak excuse about exams or something. I might just save him a tree or two to cut up when he gets here in the summer.

Christensen Update
None to report that I know of.

Daily Report
LAST NIGH^T:
Sleep: 11:30 - 7:30

TODAY:
Breakfast: none

Lunch: corn tortillas (store bought), leftover beans and cheese tacos, sprite

Dinner: flour tortilla tacos (meat, beans, lettuce, salsa, cheese), sprite (leftover from lunch), strawberry shortcake (awesome...by far my favorite dessert)

0 comments: