Thursday, February 17, 2005

Work was a Bear

***Text in this color authored by Shena***

Work & Play
I really don't have much to report today. It was a crazy one at work. They happen sometimes. Seemed like I was running around trying to put out one fire after another, and then the fires didn't even get put out all the way...which is even worse. They will be there for me when I get there tomorrow.

After work just came home and helped Shena make dinner, talked to Marcos for a few minutes, watched "Joey" then got ready for bed. Pretty laid back night.

Llano Update (Cheeto's Brood)
Cade and Kelson were good kids today. Especially Cade. We made some Mac & Cheese, which is always a favorite, and they both ate really well. Cade had two helpings, and Kelson ate everything that was in his bowl. That never happens. Kelson went to bed and only got up once...and even then it was only for a minute. He laid on the floor in his doorway, until I walked back there and told him to get in bed, which he did without crying. Cade was helpful all night and cleaned up his messes when we asked him to. Took his plate to the sink after dinner WITHOUT us asking him to, and went to bed without any argument. I'm not sure, but they may want something BIG for Christmas this year or something.

Arellano Update
Marcos said school was going fine. He wasn't real happy about the grades he got first semester, so he said he is less motivated this semester. Feels like if he worked his butt off last semester for the kinds of grades he got, he may as well stress less about it this semester and hope for the best.

Mom said she wasn't feeling really well today. She is getting what the rest of us had last week.

Christensen Update
I swear...as soon as Shena feels better, she will start writing in here.

Daily Report
LAST NIGHT:
Sleep: 12:00 - 5:30 & 5:45 - 7:30. Apparently Kelson came in about 6:30 and Shena took him out...but I barely remember that.

TODAY:
Breakfast: None

Lunch: Taco Bell - bean burrito, no onion - steak gordita supreme, no tomato, water - Work was so busy that I didn't have chance to leave for lunch until about 1:30 (I normally come home at 12:00 to eat with the kids), and Shena was going to take a nap before her piano lessons, so I didn't bother coming home.

Dinner: Mac & Cheese (with real cheese), french bread. Had some of Shena's spice cake and milk a while later. Not bad if I do say so myself!

0 comments: