Friday, February 18, 2005

Baby Shower

***Text in this color authored by Shena***

Work & Play
Typical day at work. Nothing exciting to report.

Llano Update (Cheeto's Brood)
Shena had a baby shower to go to tonight, so it was me and the boys. They were pretty good kids, though. We just kind of hung out. Played a little football and basketball, then played race cars before they got baths and went to bed.

Arellano Update
Nothing to report.

Christensen Update
Nothing to reort.

Daily Report ^
LAST NIGHT:
Sleep: 11:30 - 6:30 - it has been a while since my back has kept me from sleeping well at night, but I still don't sleep well. I'm not sure if I am anxious or what, but I just can't seem to sleep through the night. I can't even blame the boys this time.

TODAY:
Breakfast: None

Lunch: Tuna on wheat with cheese, bugles, water - two CC cookies with milk

Dinner: Subway Chicken Bacon Ranch, grilled, with black olives, Sprite - had some of Shena's birthday cake with milk just before bed.

0 comments: