Sunday, February 20, 2005

Dodge Ball

***Text in this color authored by Shena***

Work & Play
Just church today. Rest of the day was pretty laid back. Everybody but Cade got at least a short nap. Watched a bit of the Daytona 500 (last 20 laps or so), watched Extreme Makeover Home Edition (VERY nice house tonight) and played some football/basketball/cars with the boys.

Llano Update (Cheeto's Brood)
Cade, Kelson and I played a little "dodge ball" just before they went to bed tonight. For some reason Cade thought it was hysterical when I threw all of their balls at him. He and Kelson were on the bed and I was just tossing them off of their chests and off the walls into their heads. Pretty funny. At one point, I called Kelson a "silly duck" and he started quacking, which made Cade laugh out of control. He thought it was so funny. I was rolling.

Arellano Update
Ate lunch with mom and dad, of course. We felt kind of bad, but we didn't stay very long today. Kelson was grouchy and really needed a nap. We kind of ate and ran. But I shared my Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes with them, so they didn't mind, I don't think.

Christensen Update
Not sure when Shena talked to her family last.

Daily Report
LAST NIGHT:
Sleep: 12:00 - 7:30

TODAY:
Breakfast: HoneyNut Cheerios - 1 bowl

Lunch: Roast beef and potatoes, gravy, corn and rolls - Snickers cheese cake, milk

Dinner: Bagel bites (again, nothing else to eat), coke - had some more of Shena's birthday cake and milk

0 comments: