Thursday, August 18, 2005

Whaaaaa?

***Text in this color authored by Shena***

Work & Play
Raleigh
Llano Update (Cheeto's Brood)
McDonald's - took the family after I got home from Raleigh
Arellano Update
None to report that I know of...I think Shena said something about mom buying some pink girl's clothes...but I'm not sure.

Christensen Update
None to report that I know of...though I wonder if Cherie has started making any purchases yet? I wouldn't be surprised if she had!

Daily Report
LAST NIGHT:
Sleep: 11:00 - 6:30 - I tried to get to bed on time last night, but I was watching the US Men's soccer team play.

TODAY:
Breakfast: 1 bowl of frosted flakes

Lunch: Jack Astor's - cheddar cheeseburger, no tom, no onion, fries, coke - not bad...I'd never eaten at Jack Astor's before...and they closed the one here in Greensboro a little while back.

Dinner: McDonald's - quarter pounder with cheese, no onions (ate about 1/2 of it), fries (ate about 1/4 of them), orange drink

0 comments: