Monday, August 08, 2005

Salsa Sandwich

***Text in this color authored by Shena***

Work & Play
Not much to report there today. We invited Teresa home for lunch today so that Shena could show off her van. Of course that wound the boys up pretty good since we had a visitor and they were climbing the walls. After we ate the girls were looking in the van and Kelson kept climbing in different seats saying "Let's go! Let's go grandma's house!" and, to me, "Bye, bye!" (as if he wanted me to leave so that they could drive to grandma's. He was mad when Shena made him get out. He thought they were really going somewhere. I guess he loves to ride in the van that much.

After work we had FHE, then treats, then got the boys ready for bed, then I finished reading the book I was on most recently, "Blind Faith" by Joe McGinnis I read it because the guy I work with, Jim, knows the guy the book is about and he was also an agent for Provident Mutual, which is the company I used to work for, until we were bought out by Nationwide.

Llano Update (Cheeto's Brood)
Mom and dad came over for dinner, and dad brought some salsa with him. The boys had sandwiches instead of what the adults ate, but Kelson saw grandpa dipping his pita into the salsa, so Kelson was dipping his sandwich into the salsa too. Keep in mind, this isn't the red, mild stuff that you get at a mexican restaurant with your chips. This is the green, extremely spicy kind my dad likes. We asked him if it was good, and he said "No," but he kept dipping. Weird kid. He is really starting to talk alot. He puts together 3 and 4 word sentences now...and his lisp is cute as ever.

Arellano Update
None to report that I know of.

Christensen Update
None to report that I know of.

Daily Report
^LAST NIGHT: 11:30 - 6:15 - I would have been asleep sooner, but Kelson was cooperating...as usual and Shena went in to lay wit him on his bed, which made it harder for me to sleep.
Sleep:

TODAY:
Breakfast: none

Lunch: Not sure what to call this dish...an "open burrito" maybe? Flour tortillas layered with beans, salsa, sour cream and cheese, baked in the oven...I'll have to get with Shena and find out what they are called - kool-aid, a couple chips a hoy and milk

Dinner: Tracy's chicken pita's - almost a tradition after we have Tracy's chicken to have pita's with the left over chicken, cool ranch dorito's as a side and then ice cream and root beer floats for dinner

0 comments: