Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Trip Pics - Atlanta

At the Atlanta Temple.
A cute picture of Cade and Grandma C. He was telling her "Thank you" for his birthday presents.

This lady was sitting a couple rows in front of us. I told my mom if she ever tried something like this, I would NOT go to the game with her.



Kind of a cool display they have at Turner field. I just liked the way it looked, thought I'd share.


The view from our seats. Keep in mind, the camera makes it look like we are further away than we are. The seats were pretty good. Section 212, 11 or 12th row.


"Millie". The day after we buy the van, this article comes out. Hope it's not a bad sign.
Again.
I think the boys love the van as much as Shena does. Cade has been bugging for months for one. I just hope he doesn't think it is HIS and that we got it for his birthday. I'd never be able to top a present like that, huh?

0 comments: