Sunday, August 28, 2005

***Text in this color authored by Shena***

Work & Play
WOW! Can you believe it? Cheeto has finally bugged me enough. I got tired of the little comments of my not contributing. If this makes him happy.... it'll make me very happy! Besides, I haven't been very good at keeping up journaling. If nothing else, this should be for my benefit. However, I don't think I will post what I eat everyday. What woman in her right mind do such a thing? That, and because I'm pregnant... I don't want to see all I ate in day. Perhaps, I'll enter my exercise routine instead of my eating routine. We shall see.
Anywho... today was Cheeto's first Ward Counsel at 8 am. I had to giggle because his ride showed up on time and he was just running out of the bathroom. Luckily, he is a guy and can just put a tie on and run out the door. Women have a hard time just grabbing anything from the closet and running out the door, i.e. ME!!!! I was blessed that the boys cooperated with me so well this morning. No, I don't want to go church today whines. I think Cade was more excited that we were going to church than him having to go to school. :) He is still going through a major adjustment stage and gets sad a bit when we tell him he has school in the morning. In a few weeks, I think Cheeto will start eating lunch with him once a week or something, just to make Cade get excited. I'm glad I do the picking up, I get to see how happy he is to come home. I'm still adjusting as well. I miss my lil' buddy. It's not really easier having him at school. He was truly my lil' helper. Kelson can't do as much as Cade. However, I have noticed that Cade is the one makes the mess with the toys. We pick up the toys each night before we go to bed. And both Thursday and Friday, when 3pm rolls around the only toys out are Buzz, Woody, and Bulleye. Those are Kelson's favorite, and nothing else has left the basket. But when Cade comes home, the tornado begins. Bless his heart.
I kinda got off an a tangent there. After church; the Sunday afternoon ritual: went home, changed clothes, and went and ate and mom and dad's, came home, napped, and chilled out. We borrowed "Because of Winn-Dixie" from mom. I actually got Cheeto to watch it with us. I know he wasn't excited... be being the awesome husband he is, he watched it with us. I told him Dave Matthews was in it and that should be a good enough reason to watch it. The boys watched all but about 20 minutes of it. Cheeto kept telling me that if I got the boys watching this that we would have to get a dog. I DON'T THINK SO!!!! Cade and Kelson had to bark every time the dog barked in the movie. It was cute, but not cute enough to get a dog.
Arellano Update
We ate enchiladas, rice, and beans with mom and dad this afternoon. Doesn't get much better than that! Except maybe a steak. ;) That's what I've been craving for days. I might have to talk Cheeto into grilling tomorrow night.

Christensen Update
Surprisingly.... I didn't talk to my mom today. For sure will have something tomorrow!

Daily Report
LAST NIGHT:
Sleep: 10pm - 6:30am

TODAY:
Breakfast: bowl of frosted flakes

Lunch: enchilada, rice and beans - brownie and ice cream

Dinner: half a peanut butter sandwich and milk

0 comments: