Monday, August 15, 2005

Steelers v. Eagles

***Text in this color authored by Shena***

Work & Play
As I was reading the news today I came upon this picture of a guy from Pocatello. I didn't know him, but I thought it was cool to find a soldier in Iraq from Pocatello on Yahoo.

Got to watch the Steelers for the first time this season on Monday Night Football. Exciting time for me...even though I know you don't care. It was a pretty good game for a pre-season game. Plenty of scoring, that's for sure. I can't say the Steelers looked as good as the Panthers did the other night, but they still looked decent. The best news was that Hines Ward ended his holdout and will be playing in next week's game.

Llano Update (Cheeto's Brood)
See below.

Arellano Update
Cade went with Grandma and Grandpa to pick up Marcos from the airport at 10:30. Kelson was already asleep, but Cade had been bugging all night to get to go, so they took him. They stopped by the house on the way back and we all had a cinammon roll and chatted for a few minutes before they went back home. Cade wanted to spend the night, so we sent him with them. Kelson was oblivious to the whole party.

Christensen Update
None to report that I know of.


Daily Report
LAST NIGHT:
Sleep: 11:45 - 7:30 - I got about a 1/2 hour power nap yesterday, and that was enough to throw me off for the rest of the night. Frustrating...then when I woke up in the morning, I just couldn't drag myself out of bed.

TODAY:
Breakfast: none

Lunch: corn tortillas with cheese, beans and meat (did I tell you about this meat Shena made? can't remember...anyway, when she was spicing it the other day she accidentally grabbed the cinnamon and gave it a couple of shakes before she realized what she was doing...we didnt' think it would effect it much, and you couldn't taste it the first day...but after it has been re-heated it tastes kind of weird...cinnamon does not go well with meat) - had a couple cookies and milk

Dinner: porcupine (rice) meatballs, new potatoes, peas, fresh bread, milk - good stuff, I love it when Shena cooks a "full meal" for us. Girl can cook when she's motivated (not sure what her motivation is right now...maybe she's still grateful for her van), had milk with dinner

0 comments: