Sunday, August 07, 2005

Walking on Broken Glass

***Text in this color authored by Shena***

Work & Play
Church.

Dinner at mom's with the Yow's, Malcom's (Christopher and Kristy), and Jill Locke. We had a close call at mom's after dinner. She had taken the glass off her dining room table (so she could put an extra leaf in it) and leaned it up against a couch in the front room. We lost track of Kelson, and suddenly heard a loud crash. I went into the room praying that he wasn't laying in the middle of the glass, but found him on the couch looking scared. I think he just got on the couch, may not have even touched the glass, and it fell over and smashed against the piano bench which broke it. He was good not to move and looked like he was sorry. I tried not to yell at him because I was just glad he wasn't on the other side of the glass when it fell.

Took a nap in the afternoon since I didn't sleep worth *shtuff* last night.

Llano Update (Cheeto's Brood)
None to report.

Arellano Update
None to report.

Christensen Update
None to report.

Daily Report
LAST NIGHT:
Sleep: 12:30 - 8:00 - Long, long night...I tweaked my back sometime Saturday, don't know when and so I didn't sleep well at all

TODAY:
Breakfast: none

Lunch: Tracy's chicken, baked potato (butter, cheese, sour cream and ranch dressing on top), green bean casserole, rolls, root beer - had fresh peaches and vanilla ice cream for dessert

Dinner: 1 peanut butter and strawberry jam on white bread, milk - had a couple donuts after the sandwich

0 comments: