Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Lunch Party

***Text in this color authored by Shena***

Work & Play
Had the missionaries, mom and Teresa over for lunch today. We were supposed to be feeding them dinner, but one of them is getting transferred tomorrow and needed time to pack tonight, so we moved it up. Shena made a lot of food, so she invited mom and Teresa to come and help us eat it all. It was kind of wild for a middle of the week lunch at the house. Almost felt like a Saturday or something. All I know is I ate A LOT (see below). Come time for dinner (at mom's) and I barely ate anything.

Spent the rest of the night working and making phone calls.

I was, however, excited to see that my favorite football article during the football season has returned from it's off-season. Tuesday Morning Quarterback (TMQB) is well written and a unique look at the league...plus you just might learn something about something besides football...how often does THAT happen in a football column?

Llano Update (Cheeto's Brood)
Cade was supposed to have swimming lessons this afternoon, but his teacher got in a somewhat minor car accident on the way over and she had to cancel. I think they are making it up tomorrow.

Arellano Update
None to report.

Christensen Update
None to report.

Daily Report
LAST NIGHT:
Sleep: 12:03 - 7:09 - can't sleep...got to much on my mind, I guess

TODAY:
Breakfast: 1 curiously strong, Wintergreen (tm) artificially flavored altoid mint (made in Great Britain)

Lunch: garden salad with ranch dressing, cheese and several croutons - spaghetti casserole covered with cheese, several pieces of cheese bread, kool-aid - I then had another piece of that delicious chocolate cake that Dede sent over ESPECIALLY for me (the missionaries were lucky I shared it with them) and some milk

Dinner: home made corn tortillas (3) with smashed up beans and cheese, milk

0 comments: