Monday, May 23, 2005

Not A lot of News

***Text in this color authored by Shena***

Work & Play
We still haven't seen the HVAC inspector. According to our construction guys, he would be here either Friday or Monday. He didn't show up either time. I'm not sure who is to blame, but I called and left a somewhat nasty message on one of the guys phones. I hate doing that, but sometimes you've got to "squeek" a little to get some grease. I would much rather have those guys mad at me for being a butt than have my wife mad at me...which is what it is coming down to.

Llano Update (Cheeto's Brood)
After work we had originally planned on going to hit golf balls at Bur-Mil for FHE, but 6 Grasshopper tickets opened up for us, so we decided to do that instead. The boys like to go...kinda. They don't like to sit in the seats, but they like to go to the game. At least it gives us adults a chance to be entertained while the boys are entertained in the playground area. They spent the entire game (the 8 innings we were there) either in the playground, or on a patch of grass that is on the fould line in right field, which is also where I spent the whole night. I didn't even sit in the seat that I was assigned. Mom, Marcos, Shena and Gabriel (my cousin who came along) all sat in the seats for a while. Kelson was picking up rocks and throwing them over the rail towards the opposing teams bullpen. Luckily he didn't hit anybody. Little booger just doesn't listen sometimes. I finally got him to quit throwing the rocks and instead set them in a pile. I don't think he thought that was as fun.

Just before the game we stopped in at Sonic to eat dinner. That's it...nothing exciting to tell about that.

Arellano Update
As mentioned above, Mom, Marcos and Gabriel went with us to the game. The end.

Christensen Update
None to report that I know of.

Daily Report
LAST NIGHT:
Sleep: 12:03 - 7:48 - we got in a little late from Plummer's (as usual)...took a while to get the boys to bed after giving them a bath and such

TODAY:
Breakfast: 1 bowl of Lucky Charms

Lunch: 2 peanut butter and strawberry jam sandwiches on Pepper Ridge farm wheat bread (Shena bought it because she likes it for toast), milk

Dinner: Sonic - Sonic burger (double cheeseburger)...it was supposed to be no tomato, no onion, but they put both on it. I could take the tomato off easy, but the onion is diced, so it's hard to get off. I just ate it as is. Not nearly as good that way. Had tots and a Barq's root beer with it. Had a couple Target brand oreo type cookies and milk just before bed.

0 comments: