Thursday, May 26, 2005

99.99999% Done

***Text in this color authored by Shena***

Work & Play
Well...maybe not that close, but the HVAC inspector finally showed up today...and passed us this time. That means we have one inspection left, which is SUPPOSED to happen tomorrow, which would be nice, (then we'd have the weekend to move in) but I'm not counting on it. Now I'm going to be wishing my storage shed would hurry and show up, but that is another week and half away (at least). Oh well, it can't all happen at once.

Nothing exciting happened after work today. I was supposed to go to Elder's Quorum meeting, but Shena said she would appreciate some help with the boys and around the house because she wasn't feeling well. I wimped out on making dinner, though. I went the easiest route I could think of, which was sandwiches. Picked up the house, emptied the West Wing and cleared off the deck for the inspection (don't want them to fail us just because we have a basketball hoop in the room), then went outside and finished clearing the mulch from the spot of land where I want the storage shed to go (just in case they happen to call in the next couple of days saying it is ready to be delivered). I also sprayed RoundUp everywhere I saw green leafy things on the ground. I'm trying to kill all the poison ivy and oak...and since I don't know what it looks like very well (especially when it is just sprouting out of the ground) I was spraying everything.

Llano Update (Cheeto's Brood)
The boys were a little bit better today. Shena said Cade was really good...but Kelson still had his moments. Better than both of them being poops, I guess.

Arellano Update
None to report that I know of. Mom watched the boys for part of the afternoon while Shena taught piano lessons...otherwise I still haven't seen or spoken to anybody since Monday night.

Christensen Update
None to report that I know of.

Daily Report
LAST NIGHT:
Sleep: 11:30 - 7:00 - whoops...did I say I was going to get up at 6:30? I was just kidding.

TODAY:
Breakfast: none

Lunch: Egg sandwich with cheese on toasted wheat bread...which wasn't enough, so I made myself a peanut butter and strawberry freezer jam sandwich on wheat too...both with milk. Had one "chocolate chip creme sandwich" cookie by Little Debbie. Not very good, but I bought them, so I've got to eat them now.

Dinner: As mentioned earlier, I was in charge of dinner...and I didn't want to eat out, but I didn't feel like getting a bunch of dishes dirty, so we had tuna sandwiches. Mine was on wheat with cheese and lettuce, some Lays cheddar and sour cream chips, A&W. Just before bed I had a couple of E.L. Fudges.

0 comments: