Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Student Conferences


Kelson had a student led conference yesterday. He was so cute. He had slept over at Grandma and Papa's and forgot a jacket. All he had was his Obi Wan cloak. He wore it proud! I was so proud as I saw all the hard work he does. He writes in a journal everyday. At the top of each page he draws a picture. These journals were awesome. It was great seeing how he would write the words how they sounded at the beginning of the year and now how he spells almost each word correctly. His pictures were fabulous. I will have to scan and post our favorites, ie the day after A2 was born, the day he had surgery, the day he lost his teeth. SO CUTE! Kelson really does love school. He told me he wasn't going to go to first grade because his teacher said she might cry when he left her. He didn't want to make her sad so he would be happy to stay in kindergarten. What can I say, that's my Kelson!


0 comments: