Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fun pictures

An awesome friend of ours too these pictures for me. I wanted my boys in their Bettis jerseys before the little boys outgrew them. I'm so pleased.


I LOVE THIS ONE! I just wish that Kelson didn't have to scratch!
Daddy's Boys

I'm bringin "SexyBack"!
Cheeto is just HOT! What can I say... I got a good man!

I'm too sexy for this shirt, to sexy for this shirt...

The Steeler brick road

I see your true colors shining through...

You've got a friend in me

Mother, tell me a story

I am a Child of God

Hush lil' Baby




4 comments:

Its All Good Ya'll said...

Those are great pictures but they are going to be so much more special in about 10 years!

maria said...

CUTE!!!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

SOOOO Cute! It was a great day for pictures!!!!!!!

Tia J said...

These are great!