Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Addelyn 4 month check

Addelyn was 4 months a week ago but her 4 month well check was on Monday. She is growing too fast. I know I say that so often but she is! We are all amazed when we look at her newborn premie clothes and they shorter than her torso. A lot of babies have been born in our ward. I think they look so little and then they tell me they are 7 lb babies. I just can't believe that Addelyn was 2 lbs smaller. She was just a tiny thing in the beginning. My parents (on both sides) just believe I feed my kids pure cream. Must do- because they all have the cute baby rolls. Our doctor asked if I had started to feed her rice cereals yet. I said no and then asked if it was ok if I waited awhile for that one. Whenever I started the other kids on cereals my milk went away on its own within weeks. I'm not ready to give up that one yet. I love that time with Addelyn. She obviously is still thriving so I don't feel like holding back on that one will hurt her, at least for a few more months.

4 months stats
13 lbs. 13 oz.
24 3/4 inches long
50% in both cases - just right in the middle- average sized- PERFECT!

1 comments:

Its All Good Ya'll said...

This is one of the cutest baby pictures ever! I love that smile!