Monday, March 23, 2009

I have to grow up Mom!


Funny Kid Quote of the Day
OH... my sweet Kelson! Saturday I was just sitting back and "really watching" the kids. They all have just grown like weeds lately, especially Kelson. He has always been on the smaller side. He was standing the living room when I asked him,"Kelson, when did you get so big?" He looked at me funny and shrugged his shoulders. I then asked, "Do you think you could stop growing so I could keep you my little boy forever?" His reply," But Mom, if I don't grow I will never grow up to be baptized or go on a mission. You want me to do that right?" What do you say to that? Ok, so I suppose I do have to let him grow up! It would be selfish of me not to. Hence, MY SWEET KELSON! I just love that little boy!

1 comments:

Carolina Chocolate said...

He is so stinkin' CUTE!