Saturday, March 14, 2009

I thought this was awesome!


I can't believe being from Idaho I had never seen this before!
All you Idaho people out there I know... have you tried this?

This one is also pretty cool- how to peel a boiled egg!

Funny Kid Quote of the Day
I was cleaning Analise's room today when she walks in and says, "Mom, you're doing a good job! Keep it up!"
This afternoon Analise asked if she could have a treat for snack. I told her no . When I saw her again she had cookie breath. I asked her, "Analise, did you get a treat when I told you no?" She said, "No, I just had a cookie. Cookies are not treats Mommy!" I now know that her definition of treat is "candy." I suppose I needed to be more specific.

2 comments:

The Conrad Family said...

Cool potato!! Never would have thought of that! I love the treat story...my kids are the same way! Treats are always just candy not chips or cookies!

Its All Good Ya'll said...

How is this possible? I was born and raised in Idaho and we definetly ate our share of potatoes and I have never seen anyone do this before!!!!! SO COOL!