Monday, March 17, 2008

Sharing time went well. I'm grateful for the calling I have as the CTR 7 teacher. I have forgotten how much work goes into sharing times. I did it for almost 4 1/2 years. I don't get stressed in presenting it, but the stress and work that goes into the prep work was more than I thought I had time for this past week. The only thing that was complete awful was that I felt awful. I had taken 4 ibuprofens before church hoping that would help, unfortunately it didn't. I said and prayer and got through it. I had many compliments. Either people were just being nice or it was really just that bad that they felt sorry for me. :) After church we went to have dinner at mom's. I fell asleep on the couch and Cheeto watched the golf tournament. I woke up just to see Tiger make his winning put. The tournament was played at Bayhill in Orlando, Florida. We went and drove around this golf course and neighborhood while we were visiting over Christmas. It was fun to try to recognize stuff. We did see th spire and Moroni on the temple as the camera followed the balls over the tree. It made me want to go back. We need to definately start saving to go again. I absolutely loved that trip! On the way home, Analise was fighting her sleepiness. We got her stay awake again my saying popcorn party. As soon as she walked in the door she b-lined it to the microwave with popcorn in hand. We watched some "funny videos" that we had recorded last week for the kids. We didn't noticed that the original air date was in 1992. It was hilarious to see the style of clothing, the big cheek glasses, and art deco decor. The kids didn't seem to care but Cheeto and I got a few laughs just at that alone. We sent Analise to bed and Cade helped me clip coupons. He's been named my official coupon clipper. He did such a great job. He cut almost all of them out, separated them into categories and then filed them in my folder. It would be great if he would do that for me every Sunday. WOW- how they grow up! Where does the time go?


Funny Kid Quote of the Day
Kelson: While we were eating dinner, Kelson said something about a "knuckle" sandwich. Cheeto had asked where he had heard about knuckle sandwiches. Perhaps the gym? One of the daycare workers was talking to her own child and said something about knuckle sandwiches. Kelson said he did in fact hear about it elsewhere. He then proceeded to tell us how you make a knuckle sandwich. Here are the ingredients he said, "You take one slice of bread, get some coins and then another slice of bread." It then dawned on me he thought we were saying "nickel" sandwich not knuckle sandwich. Cheeto didn't quite catch on to what he was saying so Tia Lettie spelled it out for him. Then this morning I asked him what how you make one again. He was mad at Cade and said, "I'm not going to make a nickel sandwich for Cade. He's not being very nice!"

0 comments: