Thursday, February 07, 2008


Analise turns 2!

Yesterday, was not my favorite day! (I'm trying to stay positive even when I really don't want too. So instead of saying - Yesterday was awful or I absolutely hated my day yesterday. I just say it wasn't my favorite! Doesn't that sound better?) Cade woke up being stubborn as usual. That never starts my day off well. Millie (our van) was flashing her empty light the night before, so I figured instead of just putting a few gallons in just to get me to the gym, I would just wait and fill her up at Costco. This is now 2 days in a row that I haven't gone to the gym. And yet, both days, I have still hurt. Guess it doesn't all link to working out. Analise had an appointment at Portrait Innovations for 11:15. I started some laundry and guess I got a little distracted. I was late getting ready for pictures. We made it just in time. I had told Analise we going to get her pictures taken. Then she would start saying "Cheese" and smiling. She was getting ready. Do you think that's what happened when we got there? Nope. She started her sassy "NO" and just wanted to sit in my lap. It was a struggle to get her to smile, which for Sassy usually isn't such a fight. She is one happy little girl! Kelson was a bit jealous he wasn't getting his pictures taken. He was adding to the stress by throwing toys, walking around the backdrops. It was interesting. We got through it though. The lady doing the pictures wasn't that pleased when all I wanted to order was the $10 package. As we were walking into Costco, whatever my pains are started. From then on, my day was gone. Any time I stood up for more than 5 minutes it started. What a miserable afternoon. I had such ambition for the day and it all got shot down. I'm a bit frustrated to say the least. Cade brought home some attitude from school. The evening didn't go any better than that morning. Cheeto had an appointment at 5:30 so I he didn't get home until about 7:30pm. He looked like he had about the same kind of day as I had. Cade had brought me to tears with his attitude and my eyes were so tired. I fell asleep just after 8pm. I was a lot of fun last night. I only hope today goes better.

1 comments:

Tia J said...

Such a cute photo! Sorry I had a crazy day yesterday I will call you later!!