Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines day brought us SNOW!

We all woke up to greet a beautiful morning with SNOW! The kids were so excited. We made pink waffles for breakfast. This isn't anything out of the norm for Adam's kids, but for my kids, it was a shock. Cade wasn't sure he wanted to taste them. To his amazement he said, "Hey, they taste just like regular waffles." This was a treat for the kids. I never make, I mean bake, breakfast. My kids usually get toaster waffles or a bowl of cereal. I don't like the clean up that early in the morning. Cade was upset that school was canceled. It took him some talking to get him cheered up. It was his Valentines Day party and he was so excited to hand out his TMNT valentines to all his friends. Every other day we can barely get him to go to school and today was we couldn't convince him he got to stay home. He has since cheered up! Cheeto debated getting ready for work or go out and play with the kids. As you can see, he chose the kids! That made their day! They were so excited to get out there but once they were out there they were all whining and screaming about how cold their hands were. We aren't prepared for snow play. None of the kids have boots, gloves, or snow pants. He made for some cold bodies. After the whining wore off they really had a lot of fun. We were out playing in it before 8am. It's suppose to get up to 50 today so we knew it wouldn't last long. Cheeto was still to work before 9am. He was the only one there when we dropped him off. I just back from the gym. I wanted my pains to hurt really bad today because I'm going to the doctor. All the others times I go, I usually have a good day with no pain. Well, not today! I want to hurt today! Dumb- I know. Well, enjoy the pictures!


0 comments: