Friday, February 01, 2008


Cheeto is going to have a few things to say about the blog background this month. PINK! Not his thing! Oh well, if he was actually the one keeping up with it, then I might have consulted him. But since his posts these a days are few and far between, I think it's up to me to keep the blog looking festive! Hee Hee! Back when Cheeto first started the blog years ago, he use to nag me to get me to write my own posts. As soon as I started, it seems like he quit. Sometimes Cheeto gets me to come his way and then he does an about-face and goes another. Yesterday we were at the Alltel store (for what seemed like an eternity). He was wondering around looking at things. At one point, I was just wondering behind him. But every time I got close to him he would turn around and go the other way. It was funny because I don't think he was doing it on purpose. When I finally pointed it out to him he noticed he was doing it to and got a chuckle out of it. In a sense, this is what happened to the blog. You gotta love that man! I was so excited to get a phone with a working screen again. Cheeto has been so busy lately so getting him to the Alltel store was a task in and of itself. I know it took most of his working afternoon, but I am so grateful for a working phone. Especially since we turned off our home phone. We are complete cell phone users. I sent an email to everyone but it seems like no one got it. So here is an informal announcement for only those who read the blog. Well, my appointment with the gym is awaiting. Laters!

0 comments: