Sunday, July 06, 2008

Final Day of Safety Town

Kelson was ready to be done with Safety Town. He did have a lot of fun and learned lots. I think he was tired of it because the time of day we had to sign up for to be accepted. 1-3pm wasn't a great time of day for any of us. The last day they had a little 'graduation' planned for the kids. I thought it was a little on the cheezy side. They actually had the kids walking in to "Pomp and Circumstance." Cheeto and I looked at each other and just had to laugh. Radio Disney was there to help with the celebration. We got him a t-shirt and headed to McDonalds. All the parents were asked to bring a snack for refreshments afterwards. It was just so crazy that I didn't want to hassle the crowds. I bribed the kids to leave if I took them to McDonalds for ice cream cones. They were all down with that. I asked for 4 children's cones but the guy evidently didn't hear me. The cones were full sized. The kids struggled to eat it all. If I had known that I would have shared with Analise. We went home and we all took a much needed nap!





I left my camera in the car. My phone just had to do. Sorry they aren't the greatest pictures!



0 comments: