Sunday, July 06, 2008

Updates and more updates....


So I've been MIA. Lettie and Nola were ragging on me the other day saying I needed to add something to the blog. The past couple of weeks haven't been as the first couple weeks of summer. However, I have been staying busy and often forgetting to blog. When Cade was in school I was so much better because I would blog each morning as I waited for him to eat breakfast. Now that everyone is getting up at the same time, I often forget and by the time the kids are in bed I'm so exhausted I'm not thinking straight to write anything. I believe blogs are a record for the recorder not for entertainment for everyone. However, the entertainment does become a great benefit, especially when close family lives 2400 miles away! That being said... read on and look if you like- warning it might be boring to read back so far in the past. It's a lot of updates and fun pictures. At least I don't forget to keep my camera handy.

Cheeto has been doing about the same - working and studying. I have been busy working on a Plan of Salvation display as well as The Creation. It's been a lot of work in photoshop and die cutting. It's about finished except for the laminating. I have had to take it easy for a couple of weeks. A couple of Saturdays ago I was doing body pump at the gym and felt fine. By Monday morning I could barely walk. I don't know that it's related to my workout but my hip/lowerback have been acting up a lot lately. I talked to my doctor about it and it's more than likely sciatic nerve problems related to pregnancy. I have since had to put my gym membership on hold and take it easy. I'm a bit frustrated to say the least. At one point I was stuck in my kitchen for about 30 minutes not being able to put any weight on my right leg. OUCH! Cade has been a big help in assisting me to get to the couch or chair. I will just really have to watch what I eat and exercise upper body for the remainder of the pregnancy. I guess I have pretty much announced we are pregnant. I must say I'm a bit surprised very few have noticed our floating fetus on the blog. It's been there for more than a month now and only 2 people noticed. Sad!

OH- we found out what made the van stink. Cheeto went through the backseat pockets and found a mozarella cheese stick in one of the pockets. It was bad news! At least we found the problem! GROSS though!

3 comments:

Tia J said...

I am jealous of your 4th of July fun! We had rain all day so everything was canceled and Matt had to work all day kind of a bummer. It looks llike we are making to move to Rexburg. We will be there in Oct. Crazy huh. I have such mixed feelings but yet excited. we are going to miss you guys!

Melissa said...

It was fun to read some of your blog (I didn't read all of it at once because, man, there's a lot). Melissa has just started ours and at first was very skeptical, but as I have looked at it, I love it (not that I will ever post anything). The next time you guys are out west, look us up!

Tony

Lacey said...

I did notice your floating thing but I had no clue what Llano meant and just assumed it was a name. I was as curious as heck but didn't dare ask. Congratulations. I keep checking in hoping that you would say something to let me know for sure. When you added the whole fourth and last part to it I was pretty sure. You know how it goes, you never ask a woman if she is pregnant until you know for sure. I hope that you are able to feel better. Hip problems in pregnancy are no fun.