Sunday, July 27, 2008

I can't sleep alone!

Thursday night a very LOUD thunderstorm rolled in. If I had known it was coming I would have made a greater effort to get the kids in bed before it really hit. Once they're all asleep they will sleep right through it; however, this night was not the case. At the first flash of lightening, immediately followed by the crash of thunder all three kids shot out of bed. Analise was screaming to sleep in my bed, which I was ready to go to yet. She then proceeded to ask if she could sleep with Kelson. He said that was fine as long as she would stay by the wall. I threatened both of them that if I had to warn them even once about goofing off they would be back in separate beds. It wasn't 5 minutes later they were both out. Cade on the other had fought it for the next hour and a half. He tried everything from hiding under the covers to putting pillows over his head. I finally had the idea of turning their fan on high. This muted most of the sounds. When I went in to check on them before I went to bed this is what I found. Analise stayed true to her word... she stayed by the wall!





0 comments: