Monday, July 14, 2008

A view of our new one....




Today we had to be at the dr. office by 8:30 am for our ultrasound. We have never taken our kids to one. Since this is our last chance to do so we took all of them. Cade and Kelson really like it. The technician told them that she had a little "doll" that would show them about the size the baby would be. They really liked that part. Cheeto is admit about having a surprise... so obviously I can't tell you the sex of the baby. Y'all will find out first of December. :)
Cheeto then took them all to Office Depot to buy some penny school supplies. We have been doing this the past few weeks. It really saves when you add it up. It just takes multiple shopping trips. We ran a few errands and came home for quiet time. This week we have set a goal for absolutely no television or playstation for the week. So far so good. No one has said too much. Cheeto took the remotes to work so we wouldn't even be tempted. Cheeto and I are also limiting our computer time. Obviously with businesses we can't say NO computer for the week. So this might be my last post until the weekend. It's only the first day so I'm interested to see how the rest of the week goes. We/I really feel like since summer has started that the tv is asked to be on way too much. We are all at fault. Even though Cheeto and I only watch it in the evening after the kids are in bed, we couldn't really say no tv just for the kids. It'll be a fun experiment.

Last night we went to visit a good family friend of ours that had knee surgery. Analise has been worried about "her" Bobby. She absolutely loves him! However, she had a hard time staying awake for the visit. Once she saw him though she perked right up and started sharing his ice cream. We took him some of our yummy zucchini bread for a treat. Kelson was very proud of his bread. This was taken in the elevator. Bobby is Cade's primary teacher and has missed him dearly the past couple of weeks. Needless to say... they were all excited to see how he was doing.

4 comments:

Rich and Andrea said...

Okay so maybe I'm slow but I don't remember seeing you post anything about being pregnant. I saw the little ticker on the side but thought it was a count down for someone else because it's not really your last name spelled out. I was totally excited! Congratulations I hope you're feeling well.

Allison said...

Awww...you're little one is so cute! I love ultrasounds. :o)

Allison said...

Wow...I totally mispelled "you're"...it should've said "your." Am I getting mommy brain already?!

Lacey said...

I am dying to know what you are having. We don't find out what we are having either. I love having the surprize at the end. I will patiently wait until December.