Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sassy's Haircut


This was Sassy's first time in the "chair". We are growing her out for locks of love but it's been getting really hard to comb through. G'ma already had an appointment so I called the fabulous Kristi to see if we could sneak in a quick trim after. Kelson had told her that sometimes a haircut hurts a little bit. Well, sure, sometimes when your are shaving it! This made Sassy not so sure about the whole thing. She did great though. She was wiggling a bit but Kristi said that was very normal. Of course it was! What was I thinking... that a 2 year old would sit perfectly still.


Funny side story:
Before going to Kristi's, G'ma had a gym appointment so Analise and I ran and did our grocery shopping across the street real quick. I was debating about flavors of something so I was standing in this isle for a few minutes. I noticed this old lady stealing chocolates out of the candy bins. She would sneak one into her hand, walk down to the end of the isle, eat it and walk back for another. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. She did this at least 3 times. I was on the phone with Cheeto and he suggested that I report her to someone. Well, by the time I went to do so, she was already checking out. I should have done it still but didn't think that it would do any good to make a scene flagging her down.

0 comments: