Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cheeto's office

Cheeto finally took some good pictures of his finished office. This is mostly for my parents that were here and didn't get to really see the final product. It's still taking some time to get everything figured out. Cheeto does a lot of the computer fixing and networking and such. This takes him away from doing his own business. He is also studying like a mad man to get as many tests taken before baby comes. He rocks! That's all I can say. I couldn't ask for a better man. Especially one that is so motivated and dedicated. It's been hard on us at home but I know he's feeling like he's being pulled both ways. The kids and I want him at home but he needs to be at the office so much. It's all temporary and we'll survive. We just take a day at a time.



0 comments: