Sunday, August 10, 2008

Twilight Dinner Party

Friday night was the Twilight Series Dinner party that has been in the making for months. Lettie was mostly in charge of it. However, I, of course, got involved in some decorating and gift ideas. I was in charge of setting the table and decided at the last minute to make everyone bookmarks. Thanks to my awesome husband and his great office printer the book marks looked great. I wish I had done more with graphic design. I love to do such things. A few friends thought I had bought them and just laminated them afterwards. There were suppose to be 11 guests but at the last minute only 8 came for dinner and only 6 stayed for games and such. We had a great time discussing our theories and opinions. Melissa and Lil' Lettie even flew in from Utah. What a party! Now I can't wait for the movie. Breaking Dawn was a great book. It all turned out great in the end. Stephanie Meyers has a gift for writing! If you haven't read them.... READ THEM!!!


3 comments:

Tia J said...

Oh how I wish I was there closer! I am jealous. How much fun. I am on the 3rd book but will finish today now I just need to get the last book.

Its All Good Ya'll said...

I keep hearing all these amazing things about the series but I can't seem to get past the vampire theme. Is it creepy? If it is creepy at all I don't think I can do it, my imagination is just too powerful!

ashley said...

looks like the party was a huge success!