Sunday, August 10, 2008

My little creative one...

Kelson has been really into making himself his own costumes. It started Wednesday night when I went out with the girls. Cheeto was with the kids and said Kelson came out with a construction paper Batman belt and mask. You should see this mask. It looks amazing for what a 5 year old could do with a pair of scissors, tape and one sheet of paper. Thursday morning I started finding all these little pieces of paper with dots on them all over my counters. I couldn't figure out what they were but I knew if I threw them away I was going to be in trouble with someone. It wasn't 5 minutes later Kelson comes running out of the office with the dots taped all over his arms and shirt. He was Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger. He even cut a piece and wrote his name on it and taped it to the bottom of his foot. Wow! I was so surprised at the time and effort he had put into this that I had to take some pictures. Friday he got Cade involved. However, Cade would get frustrated rolling the tape so he would draw the stuff and cut it out and Kelson would sit and roll the tape for both of them. What a team they make!



1 comments:

Its All Good Ya'll said...

I love these moments when you can watch your children become who they want to be. To see them develope their interests and use their creativity is absolutely incredible. Nobody can tell me that we don't exist before we are born!