Sunday, August 03, 2008

BREAKING DAWN!!!!

Mom and Lettie left for St. Louis Friday morning so they weren't around to go to the Barnes and Noble party that night. I hadn't planned on buying a book and just borrowing one of theirs once they got home. Last weekend at the baby shower some good friends of ours were talking about going and I kind of invited myself. I was so glad I had someone to go with. We left around 10:30pm just to go checkout all the crazy teenagers before the release at midnight. We hadn't even walked inside when we ran into a bunch of sisters from the stake. I, of course, brought my and started taking pictures immediately. Once inside it didn't take long to realize how crazy in love some people are with these books. I would say I REALLY like them but this one girl stopped me to ask where we got our t-shirts. She then started to tell me that she HAS to listen to Bella's Lullaby at least 10 times before she leaves in the morning, has it as her ringtone, watches the movie to the trailer at least everyday. WOW! That's borderline possessed. There were so many weird Gothic looking kids running around as well. A very strange variety of people. We found some more church friends. We took so more pictures and soon it was time to get our books. It really didn't take very long. We were home by 12:30pm. Can you believe I stayed up so late! Cheeto really thought I was going to stay up and start reading. No way! I had to function the next day! I read some before we went to a baptism and some in the afternoon but that was it. I really would have loved to have a full day of reading but I think it'll be nice to just enjoy it as well. It's such a great series. Don't know how it's ending-- but I still love EDWARD!!!




0 comments: