Sunday, August 03, 2008

Baptism Review




This is mostly for my little brother. One of Cade's school/church friends was baptized yesterday. The family knew my little brother from his mission when serving in Alabama. The Sunday we were driving to Atlanta to meet my parents and little brother this family moved into our ward. When we got to Atlanta he was talking about bummed he was that this family had moved before he got to go back and introduce my parents and say goodbye. Turns out it was the same family. It's been a good story! Cade and Hayden have been friends for a couple of years now. He wanted to go support his baptism decision and to see what it's going to be like in a few weeks. I'm so nervous and excited for Cade's baptism. I know I'm going to be emotional especially with all the extra baby hormones. We took these pictures for Ryan.

0 comments: