Thursday, August 14, 2008

Mama Mia

Last night all the girls went to see the movie "Mama Mia." Mom and Lettie are really huge Abba fans so they love this play. Melissa has seen the play in SLC and in Vegas so I knew she knew the story as well. I knew parts of it just by listening to them. As I was getting ready to leave, Analise came up to me and asked where I was going. I told her I was going out with the girls and that Daddy was going to be with her tonight. She said, "I go with you mommy. I a girl too!" So sad! Then she went to find shoes. The sweet little thing sat there for more than 10 minutes trying to get her own shoes on. Once she did she thought she could go. I told her again that she would get some time with Daddy, which only comes around every now and then. She then says, "I no like Daddy tonight. I go with da girls. I a girl, Mommy!" Wow! She was breaking my heart. I suspect in a few more years she will be going with us more but a movie this late in the day was not the day to try it.
Cheeto got held up at work so Mom, Lettie and I were late getting to the theater. Haley drove from Raleigh to spend the evening with us. Thankfully the movie started late. It was great because we were seriously the only 6 people in the theater. Mom embarrassed us when she let out a loud moan/sigh when this little old lady walked in. Turns out she lost a ring earlier and had come back to look for it. So in the end... we were still the only ones there. At one point Haley advised us not to put our feet on the floor. She said something much larger than a bug ran across her foot. Granted we never saw the thing but we are suspecting a mouse maybe. I don't know. I don't take Haley as one to joke about such things, however, she has been hanging around Marcos for quite some time so who knows. I had no idea that Lettie and Melissa would break out in dance and song after the movie. I caught them on camera but because they were down dancing in front of the screen it's hard to see them in the pictures.





1 comments:

Its All Good Ya'll said...

So it sounded like fun but did you like the movie?